- Haifa, Israel
Intel Wireless Communication Solutions (WCS), is a world-class leader in wireless connectivity and the industry's #1 provider of PC Wi-Fi/BT solutions.
WCS powers ultra-fast, low latency, low power and ultra-reliable wireless connectivity for 100's of million people worldwide, enhancing experiences that range from businesses, education and health to gaming and industrial services.
As a member of our future CAD team, together we will develop, maintain, and enhance existing flows and tools related to RF, Analog and mixed signal designs. You will create software which will help in design automation, creating and marinating work environment, expertise in RF and Analog simulation tools as well data design management tools. Your insight and skill at diagnosing the root cause of complex problems, and your ability to guide engineers who come to you with issues will be important contributions to create a CAD team that supports Intel RF & Analog design engineering efforts. Responsibilities will include software development, interacting with the design teams to tackle their problems, help debug vendor tools issues, interacting with process technology development, design groups and design automation tools development groups.
- Excellent PERL, Python and C/C++ programming skills. TCL is a plus
- Excellent and expert in Cadence SKILL programming language
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience in Virtuoso, Calibre and RF / Analog simulation tools such as Spectre, ADEXL , Momentum etc.
- Experience in Calibre runset and TSMC processes is a plus
- Understanding and exposure to extraction and timing analysis flows
- Good understanding of Unix system development.
- Experience with building automation tools for Analog circuit designers and physical layout designers.
- Good communication skills are required and prior user support experience is a plus
- Relevant degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information systems, Hardware/Software Engineering
"Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a CAD Leader position and that this position may not be available at this time."
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
IL Experienced Hire JR0143656 Haifa
Back to top