Develops and applies computer aided design (CAD) software engineering methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of technical problems. Assessing architecture and hardware limitations, plans technical projects in the design and development of CAD software. Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters. Develops routines and utility programs. Prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations for presentation and approval. May specify materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects and may evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- You should possess a Master or PhD degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least 6 months experience with software development/programming/coding in high-level & scripting languages Java, C , TCL, Lisp, Scheme, Perl, Python, MATLAB, etc.
- University research/experience in electromagnetics, parasitic extraction, or device physics.
6 months of experience with:
- UNIX/Linux HPC platforms
- VLSI integrated circuit mask design layout and/or verification and Computer Aided Design CAD tools.
- Thin film is considered a plus.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US College Grad JR0098386 Hillsboro
Back to top