- Bangalore, India
Develops and applies computer aided design (CAD) software engineering methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of technical problems. Assessing architecture and hardware limitations, plans technical projects in the design and development of CAD software. Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters. Develops routines and utility programs. Prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations for presentation and approval. May specify materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects and may evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
Academic Qualification: M.E/M.Tech in Electronics/Computer Science
- Proficiency in SKILL/Python/TCL programming language
- Exposure to C/C /or other functional programming language
- Experience with Virtuoso and/or Custom compiler is a must
- 6-8 years of experience in P-Cell or Py-Cell development
- Work experience with external and/or internal key stake holders spread across multiple geographies
- Teamwork, communication (vertical and/or horizontal) and problem solving skills
- In depth knowledge in Data Structures, Algorithms and Optimizations
- Firm grasp of programming tools such as compilers, linkers, and debuggers
- Basic knowledge in VLSI domain
- Familiarity with standard software engineering practices for version control, configuration management, testing, root cause analysis and quality assurance
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0140327 Bangalore
Back to top