- Hillsboro, OR
This position within the Design Enablement (DE) organization of Technology Development (TD). At Intel, Design Enablement is one of the key pillars enabling Intel to deliver winning products in the marketplace. Your work will directly enable design teams to get to market faster with leadership products on cutting edge technologies.
As a CAD/Software Engineer in the Design Enablement Test chip engineering group, you will be responsible for the development of CAD software tools and flows, methodologies and processes to support Intel's next generation process technology and products. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
-Development of CAD software/flows that automate physical layout of E-Test Structure devices and connectivity, layout dummification, design verification within a customized physical design framework.
- Definition of process design rules to make designs conform to process requirements. Development of runset software to implement process design rules.
- Development and support of test chip layout library for the latest process node.
- Collaborating with other manufacturing groups to define test structure designs.
- Troubleshoot design and verification issues with complex physical designs flows and tools.
Candidate must possess a minimum of MS with 2+ years of experience or Phd degree in Electrical, Physics, Chemical, Material Science, Mechanical, Optics, Nano-Engineering or other related scientific engineering discipline.
2+ years of experience in following areas:
- Software development/programming languages (e.g. C/C++, Perl, Python, SKILL, Ruby, TCL).
- Solving problems using efficient computer algorithm and effective programming techniques.
- Working with UNIX/Linux computer platforms.
2+ years of experience:
- VLSI circuit, CMOS layout design and understanding of layout design rules.
- Industry standard integrated circuits (IC) design CAD tools/flows.
- Specific experience with CAD tools like Cadence Virtuoso, Synopsys IC Validator or Mentor Calibre.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US Experienced Hire JR0149990 Hillsboro
Back to top