C++ Tools Software Engineer
As a motivated software developer at Intel you will collaborate with a multinational team of professionals and have the opportunity to influence the vision of future software tools. As part of this team you will work collaboratively with other software engineers, hardware design teams, and/or customers to define and implement requirements.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar technical discipline.
- Solid knowledge of C/C (1 years of professional / academic / personal project experience)
Nice to have:
- Experience with software tools architecture (compilers, assemblers, debuggers, simulators, emulators)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Tcl)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory)
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
RO Experienced Hire JR0082487 Timisoara
Back to top