Business Manager, In this role you will be required to;
- Drive short-term and long-term revenue growth in your account/segment while achieving margin goals. Managing business results and reporting progress to key stakeholders.
- Set commercial terms, including pricing, that reflect the value of our solution offerings; apply business judgement on deals and manage them towards meeting the overall business goals of the account, vertical segment and business unit.
- Analyze the financials of individual deals and its impact to the overall business; present deal analysis to facilitate decision-making by management.
- Negotiate customer/partner contracts and agreements to predefined objectives and goals; Lead in the negotiation preparation, strategies, proposals and results.
- Provide support to the short-term and long-range forecasts of the segment Strategic Plans.
- Develop and maintain a written business / operating plan that articulates the goals and objectives, opportunities, strategies and key tactics of your accounts; align with key stakeholders on your plan and drive execution of the plan.
- Co-develop winning strategies and plans for top platforms and opportunities with account stakeholders and drive execution of the plans.
- Leverage knowledge of the end-markets of customers, their market position, financials, products, and business strategies; for better business decision-making and to drive the definition of account and pricing strategies.
- Understand the value propositions of Intel products and solutions that apply to your accounts' market segments. Develop pricing landing zone for specific application based on value propositions. Articulate the value propositions of Intel products and solutions to your accounts. Create initiatives that help grow the business.
- Facilitate sales requests for customer-specific needs. Lead in the business justification and bridge the communication between the field and the factory.
- Contributing to and/or leading cross functional teams for organizational/ process improvement initiatives
- Comply with Intel Policies when making business decisions and engaging in negotiations with customers; maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Policies and fulfill their latest certification requirements.
Business Degree, BSEE or equivalent
5 year experience in semiconductor or high-technology related field
Good business acumen and communication/presentation skills are required.
Sales or market/business development experience preferred. Flexible in travelling.
Knowledge of FPGA technology is preferred
A team player with strong passion to take on challenges and to grow the business.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
IE Experienced Hire JR0125398 Cork
Back to top