Business Development, Sales & Marketing representative in Team Samsung
- Seoul, South Korea
If you are looking for sales, marketing and business development potion, here is good opportunity.
Team Samsung has created new position, you can be innovative marketing & sales and growing business development representatieve in Intel CCG Sales, Team Samsung.
The successful candidate should have a proven track record in silicon business development, sales and marketing field that are linked into Samsung business. Relevant experience should include market/business development, marketing and sales manager in PC and smart device field.
This position will work across multiple stakeholder sets including: the regional retail Sales teams, CCG, Business Management Group and Samsung to develop and deploy Intel CCG products in worldwide PC and Smart device market. The Business Development, Sales & Marketing representative is responsible to win Intel CPU/adjacency product designs, to develop business opportunities and to deploy Intel based smart product in the market.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- +3 years of experience in: Business Development, Market Development, Field Sales representative in PC / silicon business
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a technical aptitude, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven experience managing relationships and negotiations with Korean customers
- Must be customer and results oriented (with proven track record) and must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Sales / marketing / business development Experience with Samsung Mobile.
- Excellent English / Korean communication skill.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication, business development and customer support skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (with proven track record of cross-group collaboration).
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and to achieve high quality results.
- Ability to work effectively with customer and partners.
- Build strong, direct relationships with senior business and technical customers.
- Be a strong, trusted adviser in solving challenging business problems towards the benefit of the customer and Intel.
- Engage marketing and sales directly with customer and retail partner to achieve revenue targets and win new technology adoptions.
- Willing of building strong, direct relationships with senior business and technical customers.
- Knowledge of Intel architecture offerings targeted at Samsung PC and Smart device segment.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
KR Experienced Hire JR0130038 Seoul
Back to top