Building Employee Service Specialist
- Kulim, Malaysia
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
a. Manage all site building structural maintenance and upkeep programs and initiatives through Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) supplier
b. Coordinates with all stakeholders to ensure existing and new buildings conditions and designs are complying with all relevant regulatory requirements and Intel design/construction standards.
c. Work closely with site construction team to ensure new construction projects
c. Collaborate with stakeholders to timely and accurately forecast required budget for building structural maintenance during annual Plan Budget
d. Lead BES operational BCP (Business Continuity Plan) program and be the primary BES contact during EOC
e. Occasionally manage projects assigned by the BES manager
Major responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
1) Base-build and Building Component Maintenance (incl. external civil works)
- Contract supervision, administration of a preventive maintenance process and program, conducting preliminary surveys of proposed projects including blueprint evaluation, costing, material procurement, and coordination of remodeling schedules if necessary with Tenant /or Area Owners as well as CSC dept.;
- Supervises and directs the sub-vendor of building maintenance and his work forces engaged in performing all site building maintenance and/or remodelling projects to follow all related Intel's process procedures, especially with regard to the fundamental guidelines of EHS, Security; Monitors building maintenance projects to ensure timeliness, correctness, and completion in good quality;
- Responds to calls during emergency situations, evaluating building damage and immediately reports to upper management with the recommended actions to be taken for protection of all concerned people's safety and company property;
2) Office loose furniture
- Carries out the daily checks and maintenance / repairing works on office loose furniture including chairs, e-tables, cubicles, dinning tables, lockers, cabinets, training tables, sofa, etc. to ensure all in good condition.
- Reviews the specification of furniture to be purchased so as to ensure EHS requirement as well as relevant standards are applied. Recommends considerable technical resolutions to the decision maker on basis of feedbacks received from end-user/Customer.
3) Building equipment /or service facilities
- Sets up and follows the process procedures of routine checks and regular preventive maintenance works on all building equipment / or service facilities (incl. kitchen/cafeteria equipment, elevator, hoists as well as dock levellers) on basis of the technical manuals submitted by equipment supplier so as to provide an ideal operational condition to the end-user / Customer.
- Educates and directs the food service vendor to operate the kitchen/cafeteria equipment correctly. Responds immediately to any emergency calls /or cases concerning LSS issues as well as those might have foreseen impacts on on-time food supply to all employees. In coordination with EHS dept., supports food service vendor to pass all random check /or examination carried out by independent external authorities.
- Educates and directs the end-user to operate the dock levellers especially which is located at the IW loading/downloading area.
- Replaces the damaged bulbs of lighting timely.
4) Other duties include managing and updating respective process established for the services provided by BES
Minimum Qualification Skills (Must Have Skills):
- Bachelor Degree in Building or Structural engineering.
- Good command of English and general computer knowledge and CAD usage
- Must possess the following strengths: customer orientation, self-motivated, effective communicator
- Bachelor Degree with 1 year working experience in property/soft service/office & building renovation projects.
- Proficient in communication skills and English
- Excellent in customer service
- Candidates should be creative, innovative, detail oriented and organized.
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MY College Grad JR0130371 Kulim
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top