Brand, Creative and Media Specialist - France Country Marketing
- Paris, France
Do you want to work for a company that makes the technology that powers the Internet and billions of the devices that connect to it? A company that wants to advance the Internet to connect and enrich the lives of every person on earth?
At Intel, accelerating technology innovation is in our DNA. In 1965, when establishing Silicon Valley, one of our founders, Gordon Moore, stated a principle that would accelerate computing at an exponential rate. Intel has executed to Moore's law for more than 50years and we are now developing silicon with world-leading transistors almost as small as our human DNA! We enable new technologies with higher functionality and complexity while at lower cost, power and size. We're only just getting started and the future of computing excites us...
The Intel France organization partners with the most prominent and pioneering companies in the region. We're developing carbon-neutral datacenter, the most fun tablets, stylish smart watches, tomorrow's connected cars and personal computers that fit in your hand. It is our mission to continuously innovate and deliver the best computing experiences. We also want to make sure that every business knows how our technologies can help them solve their most important business challenges.
- As Intel's Brand, Creative and Media Specialist, you will be responsible for deploying Intel's brand narrative in France.
- As Intel's storyteller and content strategist, you will advise in the development of a strategic framework that clearly defines and articulates Intel's value proposition and distinguishes the company as the undisputed leader in the industry. This position resides in Field Marketing and works closely with the global brand in the Brand headquarter team for guidance in brand governance, brand advertising campaigns, social media strategy, studio production and agency management.
- The Brand Specialist will lead the local Brand initiatives and as Creative and Media Specialist support and advise on messaging and communications activities in the country, work across all brand "touch points" in traditional and digital channels, and champion Intel's brand.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure consistent and strong Brand across France activities
- Support segment strategy & KPI with best Media tactics
- Develop our Social Media local strategy, content and integration across activities
- Ensure delivery of world-class communications and local brand/media execution that are aligned with the Brand headquarter's guidance.
- Guide country External Agency teams to localize creative briefs and project mapping, ensuring that proper strategic direction is developed and maintained throughout the creative process.
- Develop a deep understanding of Intel technologies and communication vehicles in the country to help shape marketing/communications strategy
- Localization of creative assets (video, animation, photography, graphic design) provided by the Brand Headquarter team for corporate marketing and communications needs in the country
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Brand headquarter team and across country marketing professionals.
- Partner with marketing teams to align on objectives, programs, KPIs to execute on creative briefs and agency partners.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
You will need to be a fantastic communicator with strong interpersonal skills and strong ethics in order to facilitate cross team collaboration. We love agile, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative personalities to work in our highly multicultural innovative environment.
Bring your creativity and your digital addiction to print your own brand in the team. We understand that flexibility in the workplace is important and it can be adapted for the job role.
- Broad skill set, with experience in communications spanning social/digital and broadcast as well as print, plus deep understanding of integrated campaigns and optimizing their architecture and rollout.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and manage expectations of all groups affected.
- Demonstrate a strong Digital appetite with experience in Media strategy and Social Media management
- Ability to understand and translate marketing objectives and strategies clearly and concisely in partnership with external agency.
- Willing to develop and maintain strong relationships across teams and with external partners.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Must be a natural communicator with strong written and presentation skills.
- 7+ years of marketing, advertising or branding experience.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required in Marketing or related field or an MBA
- Perfect fluency in French (speaking/writing)
- Communications and/or branding professional experience within well-known, industry leading, global B2B or B2C businesses.
- Experience developing a compelling brand narrative.
- Track record of implementing strategic, proactive, innovative communications programs with outstanding results.
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities
- Relax during energetic team events
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
FR Experienced Hire JR0143518 Paris
Back to top