You will be involved in following activities:
- Debugging/triaging and help resolving memory, PCI-E or CPU RAS issues for server platforms.
- multidisciplinary work in the RAS enabling with focus on BIOS & Firmware.
- Help develop validation strategies for various RAS features for Intel server platforms.
- Participating in weekly debug review forums and updating status to customer and internal engineering teams.
- Using key learnings to influence future product definitions, enabling and debug processes.
- BS with 6 years of experience in Computer or Electrical engineering or MS with 4 years of experience in Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years working experience with UEFI/BIOS.
- Solid understanding of IA-32 platform architecture. Strong C and assembly programming skills with experience with modular software design.
- Knowledge in ACPI, SMBIOS, experience in chipset/processor. Familiarity with In-Target Probe ITP.
- Excellent Debugging skills that enable the root causing of potential issues at the operating system level.
- 2 years of experience in RAS functions (Reliability and system error flows)
- Technical knowledge of computer design and components (Desktop/Workstation/Server)
4 years of experience Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems
4 years of Experience with virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, QEMU, etc)
2 years of experience with Flash Programmers, network and SMBus Protocol Analyzers
- BS with 6+ years of experience in Computer or Electrical engineering or MS with 4+ years of experience in Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years working experience with UEFI/BIOS.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel's offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
IN Experienced Hire JR0120884 Bangalore
Back to top