AzFSM Yield Analysis Engineer
AzFSM (Fab32/Fab42) is looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong technical background and capabilities to sustain, ramp, and transfer 14nm and beyond technologies. Candidates will drive rapid continuous improvements in safety, quality, yield, reliability, cost, process stability/capability, and productivity while maintaining rigorous CE! (Copy exactly) and best tool/process matching within the Intel factory network.
This particular job requisition is targeting engineers to work as Yield Analysis Engineers.
As a Yield Analysis Engineer you will be expected to lead teams of process, yield, and device engineers to deliver best in class yields and yield enhancement.
Yield Analysis use data analysis and a wide range of knowledge from physics, chemistry, material science, and semiconductor device physics to identify and quickly resolve issues arising from the manufacturing process to minimize the impact to defects, yield, and device electrical performance.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Owning determining the actions required by the factory to deliver Best in Class levels.
- Ensuring changes to process targets are neutral or beneficial to yields
- Leading taskforces to resolve excursions in real time.
- Partnering with the Virtual Factory and Technology Development teams to develop and qualify process improvements.
- Preparing detailed, clear & timely reports summarizing the yield health for products
- Lead/Participate in Continuous Improvement activities that range from yield enhancement, defect reduction, cost reduction, and productivity / output improvement.
- Developing strong partnerships with diverse groups such as Process Engineering, Production, Defect Metro, Device, Integration, and Product Development Engineering.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for data analysis & problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills to influence & direct a wide variety of groups at all levels.
- A positive can do attitude with the willingness to lead.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school/ work/ classes/ research and/or current job role within the semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics Engineering, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Statistics/Data Science, Chemistry or Physics.
- At the Bachelors level the candidate must possess the unrestricted right to work in the US. This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Experience on Semiconductors, Semiconductor Process Engineering, Process Integration, Defect Reduction, Yield Analysis or Data Analysis (techniques and systems)
- Physics of Semiconductor Materials.
- Semiconductor fabrication & processing techniques (Lithography, Etch, CMP, Thin Films, Plating, etc.)
- Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding how manufacturing / process equipment works
- Materials Analysis techniques such as SEM, TEM, EDX, SIMS, XPS, XRD, FTIR or Auger
- Statistical Process Control & Design of experiments (DOE) principles.
- Statistical Data Analysis. (Examples include: JMP/JSL, Python, Machine Learning, MatLab)
- Programming Experience in JMP/JSL, Python, R and SQL.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0114925 Phoenix
Back to top