AZFSM Process Engineer Student
This is a Part Time (~20 hours per week) year-round Studentship with AZ Fab Sort Manufacturing (AZFSM).
AZFSM is looking for highly motivated individuals to sustain, ramp, and transfer new technologies using state of the art equipment and materials.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Sustaining day-to-day operations across all shifts to deliver best-in-class results for tool availability
- Cycle time
- Defects and parametric performance
- Process Engineers design and plan the layout for such processes as hardening, washing, laminating, etching, engraving, polishing, painting, plating, and other material processing operations
- Hands-on participation with frequent factory floor presence is expected
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Good communication skills
- Good teamwork
- Strong problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Must be a full time student pursuing a Bachelor of Science or Master's/PhD degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Microelectronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or related field.
- Must maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA over the course of the Studentship
- Must live within proximity of the work site (Intel Ocotillo site located in Chandler, AZ) as no relocation will be offered
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Intern JR0119902 Phoenix
Back to top