Autonomous Driving Embedded SW Engineer for Mobileye Jerusalem
Mobileye -Intel's Autonomous Driving group in Jerusalem is looking for talented software engineers. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and lots of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in Autonomous Vehicle development.
Our group is the world leader in automotive and driving assistance systems, developing the world's most advanced software technologies and hardware architectures.
Our team is responsible for development Mobileye's platform software including optimized low-level firmware, middleware software, and tools.
The development environment is mostly based on C/C programming within the deep learning and computer vision domains.
As we are part of the end-to-end autonomous vehicle flows we get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by Mobileye and by our customers.
What will you do?
As a software engineer, you will design, develop and optimize autonomous vehicle relevant functions and tools, based on internal and external customers' demands.
• You will write highly optimized code for specific processors and HW accelerators
• You will leverage state of the art algorithms from the fields of DL, Computer Vision, sensor fusion and path planning
• You will analyze autonomous vehicle relevant workloads, and recognize potential bottle necks and suggest improvements to enhance performance.
•You will work with the rest of the software team to get your code to run in the full flow on simulators as well as real silicon.
BSC/ MSc in Computer-Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Experience with C/C++ programming
• Deep learning, computer vision, or image processing background
• Good understanding of computer architecture and operating systems
• Good math / algorithmic skills
#SW #AI #SW_AI
Inside this Business Group
IL JR0098990 Jerusalem
Back to top