Automation/Validation Engineer for WiFi/Broadband Gateway Software
- Bangalore, India
This Position is in Intel Connected Home Division - Wireless Gateway Software.
You will be working on development of cutting-edge Intel wireless communication and broadband technologies products like multi-gigabit Wi-Fi and broadband routers, Mesh networks and distributed systems providing connectivity over extremely high speeds.
Your job will include writing test plans/test cases and testing features end to end, designing and building test setups, creating and enhancing automated test framework and test scripts, analyzing test results and creating high accuracy and test reports.
Our test engineers have high level of domain expertise and are expected to extensively use debug tools to do thorough analysis of issues and provide insightful guidance on probable causes.
Your automation code needs to meet the highest standards of design and coding, high performance and reliability and innovative solutions to do a thorough verification and provide highly reliable results. You will have access to the best level of training in the area of wireless and broadband communication networks and related domains as well as techniques and tools in the verification field.
Please be aware that Intel has agreed to sell the majority of its Connected Home Division business (the "CHD business") to MaxLinear, including the CHD business in [India]. Please see further press release in relation to this : https://investors.maxlinear.com/press-releases/detail/395/maxlinear-to-acquire-intels-home-gateway-platform. This position/role is within the CHD business and will transition to MaxLinear on close of the transaction, which is expected to occur in Q3 of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals and other customary conditions. If your application is successful, you will receive an offer of employment from Intel for the period up to close of the transaction, and an offer from MaxLinear to commence employment with MaxLinear on the day following close. It will be a condition of any offer that both the Intel and MaxLinear offers are accepted by you."
Your CV will be shared with MXL
- Engineering degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science from a reputed college
- 3-10 years' of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in Linux environment
- Python and TCL Programming expertise
- Perl / Shell/ C programming experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge in L2-L7 networking or Wireless technology.
- Knowledge in wireless and broadband certification process/IoT testing, Security testing and popular test tools
- Experience on various test tools like traffic generators, functional test automation tools, test management tools, analysis tools
- Independent and creative.
Inside this Business Group
IN JR0136218 Bangalore
Back to top