Automation Engineer Intern
- Kulim, Malaysia
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature.
- Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the Internship or for short periods during university breaks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic to Intermediate programming skills
- PL/SQL Programming skill would be advantage
- Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues
- Proficient with current IT technologies
- Knowledge of Factory Applications or Business Processes a definite plus, but not required
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
MY Intern JR0129754 Kulim
Back to top