Automation Engineer Intern
- Kulim, Malaysia
- Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports Factory automation software systems.
- Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions.
- Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in crossfunctional and crosssite teams.
- Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic to Intermediate programming skills
- PL/SQL Programming skill would be advantage
- Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues
- Proficient with current IT technologies
- Knowledge of Factory Applications or Business Processes a definite plus, but not required
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
MY Intern JR0129317 Kulim
Back to top