ATTD Manufacturing Equipment Technician
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Equipment Technicians perform electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in nonfunctioning electromechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs, and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
- May also perform setup, calibration, and preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- Assignments are semiroutine in nature.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Some degree of judgment required in resolving nonstandard problems.
- Normally receives general instructions on most work.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
Candidate must be willing to:
- Preventative Maintenance on production equipment may require mechanical aptitude, walking up to 3 miles in a 12-hour shift, regularly lifting up to 35 lbs., the use of job-specific fixtures, basic hand tools, and airline supplied respirators; during your shift.
- Work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves.
- Spend the majority of the time (more than 90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, processing Work In Progress, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time.
- Work on a night or day shift compressed work week schedule.
- Shifts are twelve hours long and rotate from three to four days a week.
U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only.
A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government.
Intel will not sponsor a foreign national with a Bachelors only for this position.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
The candidate must possess at least one of the following educational or experience requirements:
- Associates degree or bachelor's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or Mechanical/Technical Certification or equivalent.
- 6 months of experience as a Maintenance or Manufacturing Technician.
- Minimum 3 years of equivalent military training in Mechanics / Machinists / Electronics / Avionics / Automotive Mechanics / Maintenance / EOD / Equipment / Repairers / Systems / Technician / Sonar Training or Construction related trades.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US JR0119894 Hillsboro
Back to top