Atom CPU Structural Design Graduate Trainee
- George Town, Malaysia
In this position, you will be responsible for the structural design in DDG Atom Core CPU design team. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: performing all aspects of the VLSI design flow from optimizing design in synthesis, cell floorplanning, placement, clock tree synthesis, route planning, static timing analysis, power reduction, layout DRC fixes to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and at various levels of abstraction
- Strong communication and team work skills.
- Capable of working in a high performing team to deliver the results required from the organization.
- Scripts writing for data analysis and recipe creation
Bachelor of Engineering degree or a Master of Science degree in Electronic, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
MY Intern JR0133962 Penang
Back to top