ATOM CPU Pre-Silicon Validation Engineer
- George Town, Malaysia
As today's Intel processor technology progresses into new market segments, the ATOM CPU IP Validation team is tasked to meet these new technological challenges by ensuring the Core IP designs meet or exceed the quality goals in the most efficient way possible. As an ATOM CPU PreSi Validation Engineer, you will be part of the validation team performing logic functionality validation (in simulation, emulation, FPGA or system level) on Intel's next generation CPU IP designs in close partnership with the architecture group and project design teams.
- Validate and verify the logic and new architectural features of next generation ATOM CPU IP designs. This encompasses:
- knowing intimately the architecture/designs of Core features to develop test plans
- Develop new test content and/or test tools
- Ensure effectiveness and coverage of tests developed in the qualification of new designs
- Identify RTL logic bugs and debug (individually or as a team) to root cause and fix
You must possess a Bachelor's, or Master's in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering and preferably with experience in
- Pre-silicon validation e.g. experience in System Verilog, RTL simulation debug, OVM/UVM environment, developing test plans/testbenches/checkers etc.
- Test content development e.g. writing/debugging assembly based tests.
- x86 CPU architecture, computer system or CPU features, C/C++/assembly/Perl/Python programming will be added advantage.
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
MY Experienced Hire JR0139182 Penang
Back to top