At Scale System Validation engineer
Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites. Uses and applies emulation and platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec. Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Presilicon Validation teams in improving postsilicon test content and providing feedback for future ondie debug features.
The qualified candidate should possess expertise in 4 or more of the following:
1. BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 3 years of experience or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 2 years of experience.
2. System debug and validation experience of Intel architecture products.
3. Understanding of Intel Architecture, Operating Systems, Drivers, BIOS, and FW.
4. Good understanding of SOC technologies such as: Power management, reset sequence, RAS, Patch, fuses, SoC fabric and general IP knowledge (PCIE/MC/etc)
5. Linux OS experience
6. Experience with HW/SW debug solutions such as AFD, JTAG (LTB/XDP), Debug scripts, and lab equipment (Scopes, LA).
7. Good communication skills.
8. Experience with Data Center OxM customers is a big plus
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Product Assurance & Security team is chartered with building & maintaining customer trust through unparalleled security, privacy & assurance of Intel products. This team drives security & assurance governance, identifies emerging threats, secures existing products through mitigations and defines & initiates future security innovations for Intel products.
MX Experienced Hire JR0114959 Guadalajara
Back to top