ASIC Design Automation Engineer
- Haifa, Israel
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accident to semi and full autonomous vehicle. If you are excellent, bright, hands-on person with passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!
We are looking to hire an e xperienced design and automation engineer that can develop ASIC design automation flows for the next-generation autonomous vehicles EYQ chips.
In this role responsibilities include, although not limited to:
• Develop and implement design automation scripts and utilities
• Perform design flows from high-level design to synthesis and power analysis
• Evaluate and explore new automation technologies and advocate for efficiency improvements
• Evaluate multiple vendor solutions and guide execution, in the most optimal use, based on design needs
• Effectively communicate and support large number of design engineers, providing high-quality tools and flows, documentation, and presentations .
• Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• In-depth understanding of ASIC Design flows and toolchain.
• Analytical ability, problem-solving and communication skills.
• Design automation expert with the ability of writing complex Python/Perl scripts.
• Experience with C, C++, CSH, Bash, TCL and Makefiles.
• 5+ years of experience in logic design.
• Good understanding of timing/area/complexity /power trade-offs of a design.
• Independent and experienced to develop the required flows.
• Experience with front-end tools including RTL Simulation, Lint, CDC.
• Experience with power methodologies and 3rd-party power EDA tools.
• Experience with automation using Vendor APIs.
• Familiarity with synthesis and backend STA closure.
Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC's, modules, software and reference designs.
IL Experienced Hire JR0149232 Haifa
Back to top