We're looking for an energetic team player with excellent RTL knowledge, scripting experience and strong self-motivation for a Front-End tools, flows and methodologies CAD applications engineer role.
Include but are not limited to:
• Collaborate closely with development teams to support project teams
• Develop technical documents and provide training to project teams
• Pilot, validate and deploy new tools, flows and methodologies to project teams
• Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve technical or operational issues seen by project teams
• Work closely with project teams to listen, understand and convey requirements and specifications to development teams
Skills and knowledge
• Experienced in RTL design processes and tools, including simulation, static and formal tools, like Synopsys VCS, Design Compiler, SpyGlass, VC, Cadence Conformal
• Experienced in (System)Verilog, OVM/UVM
• Strong scripting knowledge e.g. Python, Perl, TCL
• Knowledgeable of revision control systems, e.g. Git
• Proficient working in the Unix environment, including Makefiles
• Good communication skills with design, validation and other technical teams
Bachelors degree with 5+ years/Masters degree with 3+ years/PhD with 1+ year experience in Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
This is an Intel Federal Position
This position involves work on a U.S. Government contract which may impose certain security requirements. The government may require that you certify your citizenship status. If you are not a U.S. citizen, the government may require you to pass a security check before you can be approved to work on the project.
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
US, Texas, Austin
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0123597 Santa Clara
Meet Some of Intel's Employees
Martin S.SoC Design Engineer
Martin uses his communication skills and technical knowledge to perform deep-level debugs of the intellectual properties that come to Intel.
Back to top