If you have a strong technical background and like customer interaction, this is the position for you.
Intel Custom Foundry (ICF) is looking for candidates with strong technical skills in SOC/IP/RF design and methodology to work with our customers. As a successful candidate you will drive ICF technologies and solutions into customer's engineering teams as well as be the customer advocate back into the Intel Technology and Design Kit teams.
A successful candidate responsibilities may include:
- Technical support of customer accounts - participating in customer project life cycle, preparing and delivering technical training/presentations and supporting pre-sales/post-sales activities
- Provide ongoing support on Custom/RF/ASIC Design issues related to Foundry collaterals and reference flows
- Provide expert level support to customer designs involving RF and Custom components;
- Create or review content and drive quality of design kits/documentation going to customers.
- Knock down all barriers to successful 22nm/10nm/7nm customer testchip and product tape-ins.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Well-versed in using standard EDA design tools for front end and physical implementation
- Independent, Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and ability to excel in team environment.
- The ability to drive to closure a wide variety of technical and program issues.
- Proficient in design automation skills with scripting languages - Tcl/Perl, etc.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. .
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with one of more of the following:
-Using standard EDA design tools
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in using in design automation skills with scripting languages .
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0116697 Santa Clara
Back to top