What's better than working at Intel after graduation? Working at Intel now!
About the P osition
As an A nalog student you will design, develop, maintain , and provide user support of CAD tools. You will assist with schematic entry and analysis in the integrated circuit design process, and you will create and mobilize computer-controlled automatic test systems.
In all these tasks , your core objectives remain simple yet challenging and critical: to improve quality and reduce costs, helping us to hone our edge as the global leader in silicon innovation .
In this area, you will have the opportunity to:
• Learn Analog and Mixed signal environment
• Expertise with main industrial tools (Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys, Ansys)
• Support Analog designers and Analog Physical designers on day2day bugs and issues .
• Write PERL/TCL scripts that will optimize flows
To learn more about Students @Intel Israel and our opportunities for you, click here! https://jobs.intel.com/page/show/hebrew-israel-student
What We Are Looking For
- Student s studying towards a B.Sc./ M.Sc. d egree in computer engineering or electrical engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 semesters until graduation
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week
- Self -learning and creativity in problem solving
* Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Analog position and that this position may not be available at this time
Inside this Business Group
Israel, Jerusalem; Israel, Petah-Tikva;
IL Intern JR0141801 Haifa
Back to top