Analog Engineering Intern
This position is an opportunity for an exciting 9-month to 1-year internship with the MIO/IOTS team in Guadalajara, Mexico. This internship will provide opportunities to work on advanced high-speed I/O technologies such as PCI Express for our server products. This position will offer opportunities to collaborate and work with I/O experts and with Intel's latest products. As part of a dynamic team you would be exploring solutions for scaling I/O and interconnect for future platforms.
This internship would involve working in a lab environment and performing signal integrity simulation projects. Potential projects could include:
• Bench-based I/O and correlation projects
• High speed I/O simulation projects
• Bench I/O test methodology development
• Documenting and presenting test results and findings.
• Tool development and board design
• Signal Integrity knowledge and simulation experience
• Usage of high-speed test equipment such as Oscilloscopes and Bit Error Rate Testers
• Familiarity with Intel Architecture and products
• Excellent communication skills including technical writing (English and Spanish)
• Board design knowledge
• Knowledge of Comms protocol knowledge (PCIe, UPI, ethernet)
• Programming skills - C++, System C, Python, Matlab, JMP
Enrolled in a Graduate Masters of Electrical Engineering degree program
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
MX Intern JR0124605 Guadalajara
Back to top