- Hillsboro, OR
As an Analog Eng, you'll be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Develop, design and test wireline I/O circuits in Intel's leading-edge technology node.
- Design PHY circuits covering wireline standards in serial, memory, and legacy high-voltage I/Os and integrate them into Intel's first technology test chips.
- Use your design and measurement results to guide the next generation of process technology based on requirements for critical wireline interfaces.
- Work closely with process and product/IP engineers to anticipate interface requirements and use design and test results to accelerate process technology and product development.
Important behavior traits:
- Technical leadership in multiple projects
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Candidate should have an MS or PhD degree in relevant field and 1 + year experience in the following:
- Designing and testing analog, data converter and/or wireline I/O blocks
- Analog design skills including specification, design and validation
- Able to analyze and guide layout for advanced process technology nodes
- Mixed signal design validation
- Experience with data converter design will be considered a plus
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
US College Grad JR0149988 Hillsboro
Back to top