Analog Design automation student
- Haifa, Israel
Who we are?
Thunderbolt™ 3 is computer port nirvana - delivering two 4K displays, fast data, and quick notebook charging. It fulfills the promise of USB-C for single-cable docking and so much more.
Thunderbolt 3 brings Thunderbolt to USB-C at 40Gbps, fulfilling its promise, creating one compact port that does it all.
Computer ports with Thunderbolt 3 provide 40Gbps Thunderbolt - double the speed of the previous generation, USB 3.1 10Gbps, and DisplayPort 1.4.
For the first time, one computer port connects to Thunderbolt devices, every display, and billions of USB devices. In Thunderbolt mode, a single cable now provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable, while supplying power.
More Speed. More Pixels. More Possibilities.
This is what we do - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLs_0wHcv4A
We are looking for a thunderbolt SV student to join the CCD team in the CCD group.
What's in it for you?
Join the Thunderbolt team to work on the cutting edge technology of computer I/O.
Our team Job responsibilities is to Develop and support Analog Mixed signal design environment for next 80G PHY.
- Build and support Analog simulation tool environment
- Layout tools and verification environment
- Power and signal Quality and Reliability tools
- Knowledge with 7N/6N TSMC Process and process enablement
What will you do when you come to work
- learn CCD Analog and Mixed signal environment
- expertise with main industrial tools (Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys, Ansys)
- support Analog designers and Analog Physical designers on day2day bugs and issues.
- write PERL/TCL scripts that will optimize flows
Qualifications/what are we looking for?
- BSc. Student for Electrical Engineering /Computer Engineering with at least 4 semesters till graduation.
-Ability to work at least 20 hours a week.
-Out of the box thinking, and creativity in problem solving
-Tight Customer support with Analog team
Inside this Business Group
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
IL Intern JR0130396 Haifa
Back to top