Analog Circuit Design Engineer
As a member of Advanced Design Department in Intel's Technology Development Group, you will be part of the teams that deliver critical analog and mixed circuits in the areas including clocking circuits such as LCPLL, ring-PLL, clock distribution, bandgap reference generator, digital temperature sensor, voltage regulator, random number generator, physical unclonable function, and analog to digital converters (ADC).
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Performing low power circuit/logic design and simulation, layout planning and logic/performance verification activities
- Testing and debugging of the circuits in the Lab
- Perform research and pathfinding work for the future generation of low power and high-performance analog and mixed-signal circuits
- Developing automation flows to improve the design quality and productivity
- Responding to customer/client requests
You must possess the below qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must possess a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in designing and testing CMOS analog and mixed-signal circuits, such as LCPLL, ring-PLL, physical unclonable function, and analog to digital converters (ADC)
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US College Grad JR0111492 Hillsboro
Back to top