Aloha Operations Group Leader
- Hillsboro, OR
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive.
CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
As a Group Leader, you will be responsible for the safe, reliable, and cost effective operations and maintenance of our Aloha Electrical Systems, Facilities Management System (SCADA), Instrumentation and Controls, and Life Safety Systems in a 24x7 manufacturing environment, including the successful commissioning of new systems as well as the transfer of any new technology development. In addition, you will manage employees and/or outside contractors who operate, maintain and improve our systems.
This position requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non-repetitive, analytical work and provide solutions to a wide range of challenging problems. The successful candidate will also be accountable to foster a team culture in which safety, procedural adherence, operational excellence and results orientation are the foundation. As one of our operations leaders, you will be key to develop and grow our relationship with other business groups, such within the company locally and worldwide.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral treats:
- Influence senior management decisions and program implementations.
- Influence and partner other discipline group leaders and Area Managers to improve operational and non-operational results.
- Lead the operations team in unexpected situations such as safety events, operational impacts, etc.
- Develop and energize our operations team through authentic leadership.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Improvement mindset.
- Willingness to build and foster a strong safety culture, high discipline technical rigor, and high organizational health.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree or Master of Science degree in Facilities Management or related engineering field.
5+ years of experience in:
- Predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance processes.
- People management.
- Facilities operations.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0134620 Hillsboro
Back to top