ALGO Team Engineering manager, EGI Group
Responsible for managing a team of computer vision engineers working on research and development of algorithms for mobile robots and other devices.
The successful candidate must be able to manage a team investigating, identifying, and implementing research ideas published in leading scientific proceedings, optimizes and invents new algorithms in order to deliver the needed functionality. The candidate will work closely with product management to provide input for feature planning and roadmaps that and help shape future computer vision products.
- Proven execution skills: ability to choose the right idea, prioritize and make it happen on time.
- Experience with machine learning; computer vision and graphics; robot navigation
- Experience with visual-inertial sensor fusion / SLAM or autonomous driving is a big advantage.
- Excellent programming skills: C , Python
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and inclination for breaking down complex systems into a set of manageable projects and follow up across multiple engineering teams to deliver cutting edge products
- Expected to actively develop and coach a team, to define and communicate big picture plans and visions within the team and to higher management.
- Fast learner, self-motivated and driven, passion for the related technology
BS in Computer Science or related field and minimum of 10 years professional experience
Inside this Business Group
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
US Experienced Hire JR0111382 Santa Clara
Back to top