Who we are?
We are forming a team (WCS- AI Center of Excellence) with a charter to deliver cutting-edge machine learning technologies to the wireless and connectivity space and establishing new processes and methodologies across teams.
We are looking for research scientists (AI/ML) with a passion for developing and using machine learning to transform connectivity and wireless sensing data into intelligent user and enterprise experiences. As a member of the newly-formed team, you will have the opportunity to use your deep understanding of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science to solve challenging technical problems to deliver the next generation of Intel wireless and connectivity experiences. You will perform fundamental research by defining, designing, implementing, and evaluating new machine learning models and algorithms to solve challenging problems involving unique data and objectives.
Your responsibilities include: Researching, developing, and implementing the most innovative machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics, perception, and NLP techniques applied to unique connectivity data and problems; Transferring machine learning solutions to data scientists and engineers on product teams; Providing technical guidance to product teams on the machine learning approaches appropriate for a task.
- MSc or PhD (CS, ECE, Stats, Math, or related fields) - preferably in ML (or equivelant)
- 6+ years of industrial experience of bringing machine learning solutions to product.
- Expertise in developing new machine learning algorithms and tools
- Demonstrated contributions in one or more of the following fields related to machine learning: probabilistic methods, optimization, supervised/unsupervised learning, deep learning, NLP, reinforcement learning and related topics
- Ability to distill vague product experiences into concrete problem definitions
- A demonstrated passion for making methods robust, efficient, and scalable
- Skilled in explaining and presenting analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Experience using Python, C/C++, or other programming language for machine learning.
- Proficiency developing large scale models using widely utilized AI frameworks (e.g. Pytorch, TensorFlow).
- Strong fundamentals in problem solving, algorithm design, and model building, including statistical analysis .
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group (CCG) is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel's PC products and platforms, spanning form factors such as notebooks, desktops, 2 in 1s, all in ones. Working with our partners across the industry, we intend to continue to advance PC experiences to deliver the real-world performance people demand. As the largest business unit at Intel, CCG is investing more heavily in the PC, ramping its capabilities even more aggressively, and designing the PC experience even more deliberately, including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products. As a result, we are able to fuel innovation across Intel, providing an important source of IP and scale, as well as help the company deliver on its purpose of enriching the lives of every person on earth.
IL Experienced Hire JR0159413 Petach-Tiqwa Client Computing Group