Administrative Support Contract
Perform various administrative and project related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following: Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications; creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information; schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events; organizes and manages calendar schedule(s) for manager and/or department; makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports; maintains office supplies; manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending; serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and is a resource for office related software applications. Duties may also include execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations. Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials. Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
The successful candidates must exhibit the below behavioral traits:
- Can-Do attitude and ability to proactively solve problems while continually improving processes
- Customer orientation and interactive team player
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven track record of teamwork and partnership
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in an executive-level setting while maintaining a high level of performance.
- Excellent organizational abilities with strong follow-through to meet deadlines
- High level of initiative and ability to anticipate next steps- ability to think proactively and prioritize work in an ever changing environment
- Ability to function in an interrupt-driven environment handle multiple issues and/or responsibilities and meet deadlines without reminder
- Exhibit a high degree of judgment and discretion in handling confidential information and situations
- Solid leadership, strong attention to detail, professional/pleasant demeanor, and teamwork skills including a willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Experience working with culturally diverse groups located across multiple geographies
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 years of experience with all Microsoft tools including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Skype for Business
- 3 years of experience as administrative assistant
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Familiar with industry tools such as: Concur, Workday, among others.
- Strong project management skills
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Back to top