Admin Student -JER
- Jerusalem, Israel
Core and Client Development Group is seeking an experienced and organized individual to provide high quality, reliable administrative support. Will need to perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of individuals & groups. Typical duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Create and maintain confidential information
• Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings and events
• Manager calendar schedule
• Coordinate/negotiate with other admins for complex meetings and international travel.
• Organize FTF meetings and events
• Manage department recognitions
• Track headcount and spending
• Serve as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures
• Schedule interviews for candidates and work closely with hiring managers on overall requirements.
Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team.
Qualifications & Experience
Decision making skills are required in resolving moderately complex problems. The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate ability to function in an interrupt-driven environment. Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced mode of work. The candidate should have the ability to maintain confidentiality, stay calm in hectic situations, adjust to evolving business needs at short notice, and communicate accurately and diplomatically, both verbally and in writing.
Experience with Outlook, SharePoint and Microsoft Office suite mandatory.
Student (BA or MA) able to work at least 2 working days/week
English - native language level
Inside this Business Group
The Silicon Engineering Group is a worldwide organization focused on the development and integration of SOCs, Cores, and critical IPs that power Intel's leadership products. This business group leverages an incomparable mix of experts with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to unleash the most innovative, amazing, and exciting computing experiences.
IL Intern JR0130213 Jerusalem
Back to top