Admin Student for Petach Tikva
ND SIE is seeking an experienced and organized student to provide high quality, reliable administrative support within Admin local group.
Will need to perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of individuals & groups.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics of meetings and events.
- Manage calendar schedule Coordinate/negotiate with other admins for complex meetings and international travel.
- Organize FTF meetings and events.
- Manage department recognition
- Track headcount and spending.
- Serve as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures
- Schedule interviews for candidates and work closely with hiring managers on overall requirements.
Typical duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create and maintain confidential information
might need to travel to Jer/Haifa for specific events, needs
** Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team
Student for 1st or 2nd degree
Experience with - Office application - Outlook, EXCEL, PowerPoint, SharePoint
English written and Spoken
Availability for work 4 days/week
At least 1.5 years of studies left.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
IL Intern JR0125016 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top