Admin for PRC Inside Sales
Perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Schedules and coordinates logistics for GM's meetings including regular 1'1s, staff meetings, and meetings with senior internal and external stakeholders: staff, strategic dialogue, customer meeting, extended staff's sessions - this includes managing logistics, minutes & agenda as required;
2. Organizes and manages calendar schedule(s) for GM;
3. Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports;
4. Manages departmental Org chart, recognition, and public distribution list;
5. Responses for company stamping;
6. Organizes departments people events independently such as WIN, GPTW, CSR Volunteer events, Team Building, etc..; meanwhile acts as the Site lead in global SMG Engagement team;
7. Issues Purchase Order/ e-Check based on team needs, and manages corporate purchase card, also tracks the spending;
8. Assignments are diverse in nature and requires coordination across global teams and partnership with other admins, staff and operations managers etc..
1. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English with attention to detail and customer oriented.
2. Able to demonstrate excellence in event planning and coordination, and an engaged team player with an ability to handle multiple priorities.
3. Prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines, assumes ownership of department initiatives, ability to anticipate needs, and effective teamwork.
4. Sound judgment and decision-making ability in resolving complex problems, professional ability to manage sensitive, confidential information discretely.
5. Should be self-motivated to independently set and meet deadlines and understands goals and demands on the team and anticipates/initiates action.
6. Willingness to build strong relationships within/outside department to effectively support the organization.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
CN College Grad JR0125568 Chengdu
Back to top