Active Directory Expert
- Ramat Gan, Israel
Do you want to take part in saving over 1 Million end-points globally? InfoSec is looking for Active Directory Expert
Who are we ?
InfoSec team develops the Information Security strategic imperative to provide the critical capabilities that Intel needs to protect our people, apps, content and devices while simultaneously allowing the business to run faster than it does today .
Intel's Active Directory Core team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. Directory Services is a part of Intel's IT Information Security organization with a focus on Intel's Corporate Active Directory infrastructure & Azure AD environment. The Active Directory Core team provides capabilities which enable secure Intel business solutions by providing core identity and authentication services.
As part of your role, you will be responsible of :
- Maintain core infrastructure service designs and configurations in accordance with IT Standards.
- Interact with customers, service managers, and operational support teams to design, test, and deploy security and/or automation solutions to meet business needs.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complex service and infrastructure issues related to directory services.
- Infrastructure system performance and resolving performance issues.
- Configuration updates to corporate standards and hardware software upgrades.
- Proactive service/system monitoring.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience working in Information Technology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos), Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 and DNS is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure as Identity as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment
- Windows and Linux operating system security, security and administration.
- Experience with highly available and high-performance practices/architectures.
- Basic networking knowledge (e.g. subnets, firewalls, load balancing, VLANs, etc.).
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and apply standard engineering/development practices
- Knowledge of DevOps, Agile, Scrum, SAFe and working within an Agile Persistent Team.
- Industry certification - MCSE, MCSA, MCSM, CISSP, GSEC
- Experience using Privilege Access Management (PAM) or similar tools
- Experience using Active Roles Server (ARS) or similar tools
- Knowledge of manageability applications such as SCOM, BigFix and Antivirus configuration
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
IL Experienced Hire JR0132702 Petach-Tiqwa
Back to top