- Qiryat Gat, Israel
Israel Accounting is responsible for preparing financial statement according to US GAAP & IFRS, statutory reporting and tax calculations. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for the smooth operation of Fixed Asset Accounting. The role will include accounts reconciliations and analysis, and other control related activities. This role also includes driving and initiating business process changes and improvements and engaged in global and local projects. Accounting internship of two years can be provided for the right candidate.
- Accounting and Economic as a major.
- Student in 2nd year of academical studying.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge and practice in excel and office systems.
- Candidate must possess good business partnership skill and excellent team work skill, independent, and excellent written and verbal communication skills to work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Candidate must have good English level.
- Candidate should have the ability to work from Intel Kiryat Gat campus.
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
IL Intern JR0131699 Qiryat Gat
Back to top