- Shanghai, China
1. Support accountant to run accounting operation: support to implement, maintain and develop procedures for month/quarter/year end SAP accounting book closing;
2. Support to prepare proper information/data/file base on statutory regulator/business partner requirement;
3. Support accountant to produce year-end statutory audit report;
4. Engage with key internal business partners to keep accounting compliance, support dynamic biz activities and maximize Intel benefit.
1. Fluent English writing and speaking.
2. Excellent office skills including word, excel and ppt.
3. Major in finance related subject.
4. Basic knowledge of tax and accounting.
5. Good communication and cooperation.
6. Ensure 3-4 days/week, 6 months (long term
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
CN Intern JR0127148 Shanghai
Back to top