Account Executive- Canada Key Accounts
This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for managing the relationship between Intel and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts.
This position is for a highly sucessful account executive, with experience managing the most important solution providers in Canada.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop relationships with distributors and engage distributor resources in support of assigned accounts.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction of: (1) maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and long-term and (2) increasing the preference for Intel architectures among assigned customers.
- Meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas in conjunction with the Field Applications Engineer.
- Communicate strategies to appropriate business unit to obtain required support and coordination.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven success driving customers relationships at the c-level
- Results oriented profile - Top performer at current job
- Experience delivering keynotes or presentations to C-level executives
- Previous relationship with some of the top 5 solutions providers in Canada
- Planning experience to develop joint account plans
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Minimum 10 year's experience in solution sales in the technology market.
- Bussines MBA
- French Language
- Salesforce or other CRM tool experience
- Deep understanding about Datacenter, Cloud, Hyperconvergence, and IOT
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Back to top