2019 - 50 Equipment Specialist
Equipment Specialists or Preventive Maintenance Crew mainly perform equipment breakdown troubleshooting or maintenance in a specific module. They also need to perform various tasks to improve module performance.
Equipment Specialist/Preventive Maintenance Crew needs:
1. Follow standard operating procedure of safety, quality and 5S
2. Troubleshoot all equipment breakdown or perform preventive maintenance.
3. First cut of investigation for all Safety, Quality, Yield Issue, and Control related to equipment.
4. Propose/implement improvements and ideas in some aspects: Safety, Quality, Cost, and Equipment health.
5. Support engineer team for activities (tool installation, upgrade and harvest)
- College degree in Mechanical, Systems, Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Intermediate level in English communication
- Attention to details and discipline
- Can work on shift schedule
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Back to top