T he Institute for Integrative Nutrition is looking for a Video Producer to work in our NYC office! Would you like to work in a position with immense learning and growing potential? This is a golden opportunity for you to earn a great living working for a great company with wonderful people. We are looking for an intelligent, ambitious individual with a strong work ethic and initiative.
The Video Producer focuses on fulfilling all video-based educational work as well as additional AV related items assigned by the Video Production Manager. The Video Producer will work closely with the Video Production Manager and the Education Department to make sure that all education-based video is of top quality, and the full spectrum of video production is consistent and seamless within the various curriculum courses.
- Multi-track editing for IIN curriculum videos
- Video compositing, keying, matting, and animating
- Recording audio for in-studio shoots
- Running teleprompter for in-studio shoots
- Directing and recording video for in-studio shoots
- Audio EQ, compression, noise reduction, and de-essing for educational videos
- Video compression for curriculum and web
- QA review editing
- Other miscellaneous duties as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, Pro Tools, Photoshop, Pluraleyes, Microsoft Office, Jira
- Knowledge of Canon 5D & 60D, professional audio boom and lavaliere microphone systems, Zoom H4 & H6 audio recording hardware, teleprompter hardware/software, studio lighting
Integrative Nutrition pioneered the health coaching profession. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. As the only school in the world to confer the title of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, we offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention.
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
Back to top