Student Success Representative - Spanish speaking
**Required: Must be a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is looking for a Student Success Representative fluent in Spanish to work in our NYC office! Would you like to work in a position with immense learning and growing potential? This is a golden opportunity for you to earn a great living working for a great company with wonderful people. We are looking for an intelligent, ambitious individual with a strong work ethic and initiative.
- Communicate directly with students by telephone and electronically
- Respond promptly to student inquiries
- Handle complex student issues and complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle student inquiries
- Enforce student policies and inform students about graduation requirements
- Provide support to other Student Success Representatives
- Participate in development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range planning; implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals
- Ability to work night and weekend hours, as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues (both computer and mobile)
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and resolve problems
- Can think critically and see the bigger picture
- Ability to work as a team player
- Great follow through and follow up
- Punctual and can meet deadlines
- Can take direction and receive constructive feedback
- Take the initiative to suggest solutions to problems
- Customer service orientation
Educational and Professional Experience:
- Must be an Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) Graduate
- College Graduate
- Customer service experience preferred
- 2 year work experience in the fields of business, nutrition and counseling
Integrative Nutrition pioneered the health coaching profession. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. As the only school in the world to confer the title of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, we offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention.
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
Back to top