We are the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and we pioneered the Health Coaching profession! As a rapidly growing wellness platform IIN focuses on “what feeds you” in life; mind, body and career. What started as a small classroom of passionate students in a live setting in 1992, IIN is now world-renowned for its online Health Coach Training Program and other leading-edge programs on the most current and important topics in health and wellness. With a monthly audience of 2 million+ wellness seekers, over 110,000 graduates in over 175 countries worldwide, we are the undisputed leader in the field of Integrative Nutrition education, information and health coaching tools. IIN Health coaches, first learn to coach themselves then, mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We are headquartered in New York City and offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention. Our mission is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world!
Why work for us?
You are someone who wants to be part of a rapidly growing, mission-driven company and you want to make the world a healthier and happier place! You want the culture of a start-up paired with the resources, stability and foundation of an established company with almost 30 years at the top of its field. You want to work for a company that walks the walk, with great perks and an amazing team of awesome, collaborative, and passionate colleagues!
Essential Job Functions (Responsibilities):
- Communicate directly with students either by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly to student inquiries
- Handle complex student issues and complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle student inquiries
- Enforce student policies and inform students about graduation requirements
- Provide support to other Student Success Representatives
- Participate in development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range planning; implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals
Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and resolve problems
- Can think critically and see the bigger picture
- Ability to work as a team player
- Great follow through and follow up
- Punctual and can meet deadlines
- Can take direction and receive constructive feedback
- Take the initiative to suggest solutions to problems
- Customer service experience preferred
- College graduate
- 2 year work experience in the fields of business, nutrition and counseling