Student Success Representative
This position is only open to students and graduates of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition!
Hello! We are the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and we pioneered the Health Coaching profession! What started as a small classroom of passionate students in a live setting in 1992, is now world-renowned for its online Health Coach Training Program and other leading-edge programs on the most current and important topics in health and wellness. With over 100,000 students and graduates in over 150 countries worldwide, we are the undisputed leader in the field of Health Coaching education. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We are headquartered in New York City and offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention. Our mission is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world!
Why work for us?
You are someone who wants to be part of a mission-driven company and you want to make the world a healthier and happier place! You want the culture of a start-up paired with the resources, stability and foundation of an established company with over 25 years at the top of its field. You want to work for a company that walks the walk, with great perks and an amazing team of awesome, collaborative, and passionate colleagues!
As a Student Success Representative, you will:
- Communicate directly with students by telephone and electronically
- Respond promptly to student inquiries
- Handle complex student issues and complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle student inquiries
- Enforce student policies and inform students about graduation requirements
- Provide support to other Student Success Representatives
- Participate in development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range planning; implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals
- Ability to work night and weekend hours, as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues (both computer and mobile)
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and resolve problems
- Can think critically and see the bigger picture
- Ability to work as a team player
- Great follow through and follow up
- Punctual and can meet deadlines
- Can take direction and receive constructive feedback
- Take the initiative to suggest solutions to problems
- Customer service orientation
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
Educational and Professional Experience:
- Must be a Current Student or Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
- College Graduate
- Customer service experience preferred
- 2 year work experience in the fields of business, nutrition and counseling
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
Back to top