Senior Marketing Manager
Do you love digital marketing and advertising? The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to shape the future of IINs digital presence. An ideal candidate will have experience in post secondary school education marketing plus an innate passion for health and wellness and an eagerness to dive into the world of data to better understand how our marketing content is resonating across key audiences. We are looking for someone with the creativity and initiative to come up with innovative ideas in the digital world. You'll work in close partnership with various internal stakeholders to pinpoint and consistently improve the key drivers of customer engagement and business growth. You will leverage the customer insights that you uncover to help bring strategies to life that unlock the potential of content marketing and marketing automation – delivering the right content to our potential students at the right time.
- Manage various marketing channels such as: website, email marketing, advertising, social media, content marketing.
- Manage workflows relating to marketing automation
- Drive new leads through development and execution of consistent, measurable lead generation programs using digital marketing strategies
- Report on ROI and key performance metrics for advertising, web presence and social media, and translate those data into strategies and tactics for continuous improvement
- Accelerate development of A/B testing
- Develop reporting to communicate learnings from the past and opportunities going forward
- Help with revenue generation by using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations
- Contribute to planning the annual marketing budget
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Post secondary school education marketing experience
- Significant experience in developing and managing marketing strategies, with emphasis on aspects of marketing that are measurable, analytical, and performance driven, more user acquisition and direct-response focused than brand focused.
- Experience with large datasets and the ability to pull from such datasets
- Experience managing teams
- Passion for health, nutrition and wellness
- Crisp communication and writing skills, including the ability to succinctly and effectively explain complex data, analytics, and technology concepts
- Understand best practices re: customer acquisition, content, SEO, digital advertising, email marketing
- Technical competency with marketing automation, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, high-intensity, fast-paced team environment
- Developed time management and prioritization skills
- Self-Starter, good at identifying roadblocks and raising difficult issues
- You run to – not from – managing multiple projects, setting priorities, and meeting deadlines
Integrative Nutrition pioneered the health coaching profession. Health coaches are holistic practitioners who mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Integrative Nutrition
Integrative Nutrition is the largest nutrition school in the world—and the only school that explores more than 100 different dietary theories. Through its innovative online learning platform, Integrative Nutrition has provided a global learning experience for nearly 100,000 students and graduates in over 120 countries worldwide. Integrative Nutrition is on a mission to improve health and happiness, and through that process, to create a ripple effect that transforms the world.
Back to top