- Flexible / Remote
Hello! We are the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and we pioneered the Health Coaching profession! What started as a small classroom of passionate students in a live setting in 1992, is now world-renowned for its online Health Coach Training Program and other leading-edge programs on the most current and important topics in health and wellness. With over 100,000 students and graduates in over 150 countries worldwide, we are the undisputed leader in the field of Health Coaching education. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We are headquartered in New York City and offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention. Our mission is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world!
Why work for us?
You are someone who wants to be part of a mission-driven company and you want to make the world a healthier and happier place! You want the culture of a start-up paired with the resources, stability and foundation of an established company with over 25 years at the top of its field. You want to work for a company that walks the walk, with great perks and an amazing team of awesome, collaborative, and passionate colleagues!
The Operations Coordinator will oversee and execute all administrative and support logistics associated with the Coaching Intensive Practicum ("CIP") course, including scheduling, student communication, webinars, data tracking, and course maintenance. This is a part-time, remote position that requires a flexible schedule with regular evening hours.
As an Operations Coordinator, you will:
- Manage CIP course logistics, including creating course schedules and maintaining CIP general program materials to ensure they match current course curriculum and logistics and NBHWC exam deadlines
- Manage all CIP course openings in Canvas, including module cloning, content testing (individual modules and full packaged course), tracking weekly module opening dates, and building modules as needed
- Maintain weekly email series for each class
- Manage Zendesk queue for CIP, which includes: assigning student inquiries to correct person or department; and answering course-specific student questions
- Manage course webinars, which includes: maintaining the schedule spreadsheet and anticipating and resolving any conflicts; updating scripts and slide decks with applicable info for each cohort and instructor; presenting PowerPoints and recording webinars via GoToWebinar, and uploading recordings to the Learning Center via Brightcove; auditing instructor performance on webinars and providing feedback to the Director of Curriculum (Advanced Courses); and providing general support in chat box during webinars
- Manage course instructors, which includes: preparing and leading trainings for new instructors; serving as the main contact for all course instructors; and working with instructors to initiate hiring process for each cohort
- Manage CIP Facebook community, which includes: scheduling and updating Facebook posts for all CIP cohorts as needed; moderating groups as needed to support instructors and answer general questions; providing weekly reports to summarize highlights and issues in each Facebook group; handling all join requests according to class rosters; scanning Facebook groups to ensure all communications are within IIN's social media guidelines and reporting issues and violations to our Student Success team; and capturing and compiling student feedback for testimonials and course improvement
- Collect and compile course exit survey data and provide recommendations for course improvements based on student feedback
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Required: Must be flexible to work weekday evening hours several days a week
- Preferred: IIN Health Coach Training Program ("HCTP") graduate
- Preferred: National Board Certification for Health & Wellness Coaching ("NBC-HW C")
- Preferred: Zendesk, Canvas experience
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive tools
- Confident using technology and quick to learn new systems
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to take on all levels of tasks, from small and simple to large and more complex
- Communicates clearly and concisely
- Can prioritize, think critically, and see the bigger picture
- Innovative thinker who can create new solutions to problems
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Works well both independently and with a team
- Can give and receive constructive feedback
- Has strong follow-through
- Flexible and able to adapt
- Comfortable with repetitive administrative and logistical tasks
- Consistently works to improve efficiency of procedures and processes
- Understands the value of a good user experience and seeks to provide consistently
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
Back to top