- Flexible / Remote
Hello! We are the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and we pioneered the Health Coaching profession! What started as a small classroom of passionate students in a live setting in 1992, is now world-renowned for its online Health Coach Training Program and other leading-edge programs on the most current and important topics in health and wellness. With over 100,000 students and graduates in over 150 countries worldwide, we are the undisputed leader in the field of Health Coaching education. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We are headquartered in New York City and offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention. Our mission is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world!
Why work for us?
You are someone who wants to be part of a mission-driven company and you want to make the world a healthier and happier place! You want the culture of a start-up paired with the resources, stability and foundation of an established company with over 25 years at the top of its field. You want to work for a company that walks the walk, with great perks and an amazing team of awesome, collaborative, and passionate colleagues!
Supports the Education Operations Manager with all logistics, deadlines, webinars, data tracking, and student support around Coaching Circles, course administration, and the Canvas platform (student learning center interface).
Essential Job Functions (Responsibilities):
- Manage day-to-day logistics on several Education team operations projects
- Answer student questions in Zendesk specific to assigned projects related to Coaching Circles or technology issues in Canvas
- Assist with Coaching Circle program logistics
- Maintain Coaching Circle program materials to ensure they match current course curriculum
- Help prepare and lead trainings for coaches
- Handle Coaching Circle email communication to students from Coaching Circle team
- Assist in hiring process for each Coaching Circle class
- Assist with HCTP course administration tasks
- Package HCTP courses and build course modules
- Act as a contact for other departments regarding technical logistics in Canvas
- Pull reports and track metrics related to operations projects and student participation
- Assist with and participate in student webinar series
- Manage relationships with outside vendors for business cards and badges
- Manage Leadership in Health Coaching Award for different classes
- Support curriculum development team and department heads as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Preferred: IIN graduate
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive tools
- Preferred: Zendesk, Canvas experience
- Confident using technology and quick to learn new systems
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to take on all levels of tasks from small and simple to larger and more complex
- Communicates clearly and concisely
- Can prioritize, think critically, and see the bigger picture
- Innovative thinker who can create new solutions to problems
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Works well both independently and with a team
- Can give and receive constructive feedback
- Takes initiative to suggest solutions to problems
- Has strong follow-through
- Flexible and able to adapt
- Comfortable with repetitive administrative and logistical tasks
- Consistently works to improve efficiency of procedures and processes
- Understands the value of a good user experience and seeks to consistently provide
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
Back to top