- New York, NY
Hello! We are the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and we pioneered the Health Coaching profession! What started as a small classroom of passionate students in a live setting in 1992, is now world-renowned for its online Health Coach Training Program and other leading-edge programs on the most current and important topics in health and wellness. With over 100,000 students and graduates in over 150 countries worldwide, we are the undisputed leader in the field of Health Coaching education. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We are headquartered in New York City and offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention. Our mission is to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world!
Why work for us?
You are someone who wants to be part of a mission-driven company and you want to make the world a healthier and happier place! You want the culture of a start-up paired with the resources, stability and foundation of an established company with over 25 years at the top of its field. You want to work for a company that walks the walk, with great perks and an amazing team of awesome, collaborative, and passionate colleagues!
As an Operations Associate, you will :
- Provide general support for the Marketing and Sales departments
- Assign inbound contacts to the Sales staff quickly to ensure efficient customer service
- Support the student enrollment process
- Monitor and upload call lists
- Perform database maintenance
- Provide data clean-up efforts
- Assist in tracking sales and marketing data
- Provide quality assurance reporting for the Sales department
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2-3 years of general work experience
- Experience in operations is preferred, but not required
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as a team player and adapt to changes
- Great follow through and follow up
- Can think critically and see the bigger picture
- Passionate about holistic health and wellness
- Remote work until end of 2020 with 3 in office days beginning 2021
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
Back to top