Are you interested in growing your career? Committed to growing personally and professionally? Passionate about making a positive difference in the world?
Imagine coming to work knowing that you're having an impact on the lives of passionate people around the world. That's exactly what our staff does, and we're looking for a dedicated operations professional to join our amazing team.
This is a unique opportunity to work in an innovative company with like-minded, committed people while making the world a healthier, happier place.
- General support for Marketing/Sales
- Monitor student email queues
- Assign emails and voicemails to sales staff quickly to ensure efficient customer service
- Support the student enrollment process
- Monitor and upload call lists
- Database maintenance
- Data clean up efforts
- Assist in tracking sales and marketing data
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1-2 years general work experience, in operations is a plus!
- Passionate about holistic health and wellness
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus!
- Fast learner
- Work in our NYC office
Integrative Nutrition pioneered the health coaching profession. Health coaches are holistic practitioners who mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. We offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention.
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Integrative Nutrition
Integrative Nutrition is the largest nutrition school in the world—and the only school that explores more than 100 different dietary theories. Through its innovative online learning platform, Integrative Nutrition has provided a global learning experience for nearly 100,000 students and graduates in over 120 countries worldwide. Integrative Nutrition is on a mission to improve health and happiness, and through that process, to create a ripple effect that transforms the world.
Back to top