We are looking to add an Office Coordinator a t the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Would you like to work in a position with immense learning and growing potential? Do you want to join an amazing team doing world-changing work? This is a golden opportunity for you to earn a great living and be at a great company with wonderful people. We are looking for intelligent, ambitious individuals with strong work ethic and initiative.
Essential Job Functions (Responsibilities):
- Opens/closes the office, which includes doing conference rooms check for tidiness, temperature check, supply room inventory check, turns off coffee makers before end of day, etc.
- Manages wellness vendor schedules and distributes announcements regarding same
- Assists with management of daily lunch benefit, including liaising with vendors, finding new vendors, coordinating monthly menus, posting the menu, etc.
- Manages incoming/outgoing mail & office deliveries
- Manages guest access to building and provides general support to visitors
- Communicates with vendors, including catering, Seamless, office supply, gardening, HVAC and employee-wellness vendors
- Liaises with building management, including lobby and building superintendent and staff
- Orders and distributes staff benefits/office perks and related communications to staff
- Coordinates with HR and provides on-boarding support for new hires
- Assists with management of Facility Coordinators (Facility Coordinator help with office maintenance, maintain cleanliness of office spaces, including restroom and pantries, etc.)
- Assists with inventory/ordering of office/facilities supplies & dry goods/pantry items for kitchen
- Assists with in-house and off-site office events, meetings and parties
- Prepares necessary status and expense reports
- Works on any other special projects that may arise
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, meet changing demands, and prioritize work
- Independent, meets deadlines, and performs tasks with minimal supervision
- Proactive, asks thoughtful questions, and recommends solutions
- Professional, focused, and team-player
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Great research skills and comfortable making recommendations
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, Google docs and spreadsheets
- Experience managing lunch catering is preferred
- Past experience as office coordinator or front-desk team member preferred
Integrative Nutrition pioneered the health coaching profession. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. As the only school in the world to confer the title of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, we offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention.
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
Back to top