The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. Would you like to work in a position with immense learning and growing potential? This is a golden opportunity for you to earn a great living working for a great company with wonderful people. We are looking for an intelligent, ambitious individual with a strong work ethic and initiative.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar area of study
- Self-starter, has ambition and initiative and can work independently
- Collaborative, able to work well in a team
- Experience using social media for business
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once without sacrificing quality of work
- Can easily adapt to shifting priorities
- Eager, can-do attitude
- Experience with Google Analytics, Excel, Salesforce, preferred
- Live within one hour of NYC
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work in close partnership with all members of the marketing team
- Report on engagement, communications and lead gen/enrollment performance
- Nurture existing partnership opportunities
- Research and establish new partnership opportunities
- Collaborate on new projects and develop incentives to drive engagement and enrollments
- Assist with webinars
- Manage editorial calendar
- Supporting other members of the Marketing team as needed
- Coordinate/liaise with other teams such as:
Integrative Nutrition pioneered the health coaching profession. Health coaches are holistic practitioners who mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. As the only school in the world to confer the title of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, we offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Integrative Nutrition
Integrative Nutrition is the largest nutrition school in the world—and the only school that explores more than 100 different dietary theories. Through its innovative online learning platform, Integrative Nutrition has provided a global learning experience for nearly 100,000 students and graduates in over 120 countries worldwide. Integrative Nutrition is on a mission to improve health and happiness, and through that process, to create a ripple effect that transforms the world.
Back to top